-
October 31st, 2001, 07:17 AM
#1
Inactive Member
Well I FINEALY Met Empress!!! She is so much fun, so fun-loving, good hearted! We didnt get to hang out that long, or as long as I would have liked to, but we did have some laughs and a good talk while we hung out! She is just the sweetest, down to earth person. I was suppose to be in her town around noon, but the drive from North carolina took longer than i thought. I got to her town around 3 in the afternoon. I called her and while I sat there waiting for her to come meet me, I put on my make-up in the car*L*
Then she showed me where she use to work and then we went to get some lunch and I bought her and me and our kids some lunch! We had such a great time. She is just the best hearted person. And she is SSSOOO much fun.
She and I both said, "even thou we just met, it feels like we have known each other for years". I got to see her house and we even took pics! We got both our cameras out and captured the moment! we took a couple infact!
She is only the 2nd person I have met from the net. I had such a good time with her. We laughed and even came to the pool together for a few seconds. Nobody was really in the pool when we came in. I had to get going before too long, cause I still had about a
4 1/2 hour drive ahead of me, and it was already getting dark. But I am already looking forward to seeing her again! I love her to death!
Well Empress sweetie, we planned on meeting for about the past 8 months now, and it was definatly worth all the planning and waiting. I cant wait to get together again soon! Love ya sweetie!
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
-
October 31st, 2001, 12:25 PM
#2
HB Forum Owner
Like me and 2......when we met......i felt like i had known her forever....it was so cool...she is such a smiling sweetheart...you cant help but like her! I knew as soon as she got out of her car and we hugged that we would hit it off just fine. I bet we drove the waitresses at the restuarant crazy cause we sat for over 3 hours just talking and laughing. And i bet GaToR and Hank had burning ears that day cause we talked about them alot. *L* Now all we need is to move chloe to PA. *G* OMG........the trouble we could get into! *L*
Chloe....you would love 2......she is just like you, laughing and smiling! I bet we could make GaToR blush for once. *EG* I love you baby *G* SMOOOOOOCH
-
October 31st, 2001, 12:57 PM
#3
Inactive Member
GEnie..and EMper CHillY and 2....... I am happy for you guys..
I read both threads....when my CHilly met 2..and now Emper and GEnie...that is wonderful. I can only imagine how much fun it is meeting someone that you have formed a special friendship with.
Yup YUp YuP...... have some meeting of my own to do.....
.....
*starts making a list...and checking it twice....*L
------------------
"A good heart...is the SUN....for it shines bright and never changes..."
William Shakespeare
-
October 31st, 2001, 02:04 PM
#4
HB Forum Owner
CHLOE!!!!! i cant wait to meet you! *HUGS*SMoooooooches ya cause i love ya!
Lil men say if you and i meet we had better include them or they would be extremely mad at us. *L* They are upset they didnt get to meet 2.
Makes a list:
GaToR
chloe
2 again *G*
all 4 of us together? *L*
-
October 31st, 2001, 11:14 PM
#5
HB Forum Owner
Genie...girl we gotta talk..Did you forget where i am from..UH HUH..You were here and didnt even call..shame on you..*G
Chloe..*G..i got a list too..and your next on it!!!..*smooches*
Chills!..i think 2 would be a trip..if she is like she is in here..*OMG*..i feel sorry for the waitress too..*L
------------------
"This above all; to thine own self be true."
-William Shakespeare
-
November 1st, 2001, 02:15 AM
#6
-
November 1st, 2001, 02:47 AM
#7
HB Forum Owner
sigh! how cool!......vbs*
-
November 1st, 2001, 03:08 AM
#8
HB Forum Owner
The same 2 except the kissing part...MUCH better in real time *EFG*
------------------
I am who I am and if you dont like the way I am....tough shit.
-
November 4th, 2001, 10:28 PM
#9
Inactive Member
SOOOOOOOOOOO Genie,when we gonna do it again?Huh? huh?And Girl.....you need to get those pics developed...I wanna see.I am gonna get mine developed soon *VBS*I have to truly say the 8 lonnnnnnnnnnng months we waited were WORTH it...Genie is so different from the net,not sure how.But,she is!She is down to earth and very sweet.I enjoyed myself tremendously and can't wait till the next time.OH...I Almost forgot....her kids are so CUTE!!!!! Love Ya Girl !!!!!!!!!!
[This message has been edited by ~* Empress *~ (edited November 04, 2001).]
-
November 5th, 2001, 04:41 PM
#10
Inactive Member
HUGS ya back!! Very soon! I have a vacation coming up where hubby is gonna watch the kids and I get to get away all weekend. I have earned it. *L* I agree thou, no matter what, we have to do it again soon! We had a balst and we were only together for 2 hours. Imagine the trouble or fun we could get into if we even had a whole day or a whole weekend*L* I am going to get the pics developed tomorrow! I promise! I dont know if I'm different than I am from the net. I just try to be me in either world. LOVE YA EMP BABY!
------------------
"She Shines Like A Diamond, when she walks into a room. she could Charm the Stars, hypnotize the moon"
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks